Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fairy Tale Inspired Fashion Editorials

"The Snow Queen" by Tim Walker for UK Vogue (2009):



“Beauty and the Beast” by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue (2005):



see more...

“Little Girl & Boy Lost” by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue:



"Alice Im Wunder-Land" by Frauke Fischer for DIVA:



Tim Walker for Harper’s Bazaar:



Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for US Vogue:



Rinze van Brug for Aventura Magazine:



"Snow White" by Chris Craymer:



"The house on the hill" by Arthur Elgort for UK Vogue (2004):



I can't remember where this is from but I love it:



"A Thumb Princess" by Kim Jung Han for Korea Vogue (2006):



“Alice in Wonderland” by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue:

7 comments:

  1. OMG, I really love this description
    I love some whimsical story and fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. So many are in my inspiration folder too! Awesome! Annie Leibovitz is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these lovely images. Pinned some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?