Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween makeup

Here's pics of my ventriloquist dummy makeup from last night in case anyone is interested:


I know it's kind of creepy, but I think I did a decent job. (It's odd, I feel funny posting these pictures but I was fine walking around outside like this. go figure.)

Once again Holden refused to get dressed up so we ended up just hanging out at Ryan's parents. If Holden does this again next year I just may give up.

Hopefully everyone else had a good Halloween! (And by "good" I mean much more eventful.) I look forward to seeing pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked your makeup style. It does not matter that whatever others feel. Haters are going to hate as always. I loved it and I will try it this Halloween. Happy Halloween. Halloween Makeup

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?